Get to Know Your Options - Financing the Growth of Your Business (WINstitute: deep-dive learning and connections)
Get to Know Your Options for Financing the Growth of Your Business
- Learn about options and how to choose the right type of financing your small business (e.g. banks, CDFIs, online lenders, factoring, lines of credit, angel investors, venture capitalists, grants/competitions)
- Understand what you need to consider for applying for a business loan and how to prepare
- Be empowered to ask the right questions and to establish trust before pursuing financing
- Gain clarity and identify your next steps for determining whether to pursue financing
- Get the "behind-the-scenes" scoop and learn tips of how to improve your chances for approval!
Connect 2 Capital and WomenVenture
Stay posted on other WIN opportunities to help you with your business and career; click here to sign up for WIN's weekly eNews.
Standard Cancellation Policy: WIN events count on advance registration therefore refunds are not routinely available. Please be sure that you are able to attend when you register. If you provide at least a 48-hour notice that you cannot attend, you will be credited the full amount of your paid registration toward a future event. If you provide less than a 48-hour notice, you may send a substitute in your place.
Substitution Policy: WIN events count on having each registrant present. If you register and find that you cannot attend, you may send a substitute in your place. For members, this is an added benefit since you may wish to send someone from your staff, a colleague or client in your place. We reserve the right to change this policy. We encourage you to personally attend the events as MN Women In Networking is based on building strong relationships among those within the group.